This page details the requirements you would need to meet to ensure smooth integratiog with TradingView.
Prior to integration, you will be required to sign a contract with TradingView.
Note that TradingView may require advance payment; TradingView may also impose certain requirements on integration with them - this information will be provided by the representatives of TradingView.
Upon a successful signing, TradingView will inform us that your company is now ready to proceed with integration.
Subsequently, we will proceed with deploying the TradingView adapter for your company. This process will be completed within 1-5 working days.
Adapter deployment will require some additional actions on your side (e.g., adding the ability to send the request for token generation to the TradingView adapter) - their exact sequence will be provided by Spotware's service assurance team.
Your client area must meet the following requirements to fully support TradingView integration.
- The account selector shown in the account registration form (displayed for users who do not have a cTrader/TradingView account) should clearly specify 'cTrader/TradingView' (or equivalent).
- The general account creation dialog in your client area can also specify 'cTrader/TradingView' as the account type but only if you intend for all new accounts to be linked to TradingView.
- The logo displayed in the initial TradingView pop-up shown to the users who click on your brokerage in the Trading Panel tab should clearly specify that the integration is powered by cTrader (or equivalent).
- For all accounts that you want to allow to be linked to TradingView, you can ensure that they will receive quotes from a single pre-defined price stream of your choice in the cTrader backend.
- If you want to enable your traders to connect both demo and live accounts to TradingView, you must ensure that the accounts of these different types still receive quotes from a single pre-defined price stream (of your choice) in the cTrader backend.