The WebServices API is a powerful API that allows for integrating the cTrader backend with one’s registration forms, traders room, and CRM systems.
This REST API includes all essential operations including (but not limited to) account creation, cTID creation, group assignment, performing deposits and withdrawals, requesting balance, and linking accounts to cTID.
This documentation includes detailed descriptions of all endpoints in the WebServics API; it also contains the JSON schemas for all major server entities.
The WebServices API documentation includes the following sections.
- Section 2 provides a general overview of the cTrader domain model and logic.
- Section 3 outlines the general provisions for working with the API.
- Section 4 details the API calls made when working with account entities (‘traders’).
- Section 5 defines the API calls made when working with cTID entities (‘users’).
- Section 6 outlines the API calls made when working with assets and symbols.
- Section 7 contains the JSON schemas for major server entities.
- Section 8 details what calls you should make when performing commonly made actions.
- Section 9 outlines the custom error codes and their descriptions.
- Section 10 provides some of the best practices that you should follow when integrating with the WebServices API.
- Section 11 contains the list of countries and their IDs that you can use when performing operations with accounts.